We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, February 27, 2003

I know, I know. I'm failing miserably on the whole one post a week promise. I'm sure you are all deeply dissapointed.
Not too much going on here. I'm in Psychology class right now, listening intently as I type, type, type away. We got a new Jamba Juice across the street from the dorms this past week. So far, we've been there every night this week - that's three days of Jamba Juice. That's $11.25 this week alone on Jamba Juice. It's gonna make me broke.
My favorite class right now is probably either Communications or Photography. I did my second print in the dark room yesterday for my second assignment, The Geometry of Architecture. It's actually pretty cool. It's exciting to get to see the picture develop right before my very eyes, sort of. The next assignments for Photography are The Attribute of Light and Pictures that Evoke Emotions. Exciting, eh?
Other than that, I haven't been up to much. I came home the past two weeks, but I refuse to come back this weekend. My mom, sister, and grandma came back with me two weekends ago, because I had a holiday on Monday the 17th. I took them around Fresno. We shopped at Costco, Longs, etc. It was fun and it was nice to visit with family. Last weekend, I hung out at home on Friday night, Family Movie Night Fun. Saturday, I went to Gina's garage sale, which apparently garnered her $150. Good show. Then I hung out with Noelley and Shara at my house. We left for the Solemite/Suburban Legends show at 7ish, arrived at L3 7:25 and after 10 minutes, we left to take Shara back to my house so she could ditch us for her boyfriend [I kid, though that is the truth.] Then Noelley and I went back, arriving just in time to see Suburban Legends' set. They were really energetic, the music was just okay. But they had some rather attractive fellas in the band. Solemite was good, we left in the middle of the set because we were bored. Noelley and I then went to Union Landing and watched "Old School." It was funny, stupid funny, but I expected as much. Sunday, I had brunch with 1/2 of my family, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Then I left for Fresno.
So, yea that's pretty much an update. Uber-interesting, am I not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home