We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Ah, Jake..it's so good to hear an update from you. I swear, a breath of fresh air you are, always talking about mishaps and such. You haven't posted for weeks and then you come outta nowhere [a week late on the post I see] talking about car accidents and a guy who has perverted songs. Spetacular!

So, today is Thursday. I'm in Psychology class. Hmm, do I sense a trend? I only post in Psych when I'm bored. Anyhow. I'm coming home this weekend. Only for a short while [a short while = Friday night and Saturday night - I'll probably leave Sunday at noonish.] I don't know how much free time I'll have. At some point, I think I'm going out to dinner with the family for my parent's 25th Anniversary [a moment to stop and say, geez that's a long time.] Other than that, I'm going to be helping Ellie and my mom redecorate Ellie's room a la leopard print. I know, it's sad.
So, yea. I guess I won't see too many of you. However, 2 weeks after that, the weekend that you mentioned, Jo, I CAN do something...I think. I will probably be home the beginning of my spring break [March 21-31] and the end. The week itself, I will be somewhere, perhaps camping, maybe at Cody's. We haven't decided. And Jo, you were the third person to tell me about the article about Casey. Shara called and left a message on my cell phone and Kimi emailed me. It's nice to know I'm thought of when a picture of a hot Mormon boy shows up.
So, my life lately. Let's see. I had my second speech on Monday, it went pretty well. I had a Math test, easy as pie. I helped out with a Psychology experiment my proffessor was conducting. It was fun and really interesting, I won't bore you with the details. We've gone to Jamba Juice twice this week - my bill at Jamba Juice is steadily raking upwards of $20. We played Trivial Pursuit last night, but only after watching American Idol. I was dissapointed with Vanessa getting kicked off, I wanted that bitch Julia DeMato to get the boot. But, alas, she was spared. I would've even be happy with Rickey "The-Only-Thing-I-Have-Going-For-Myself-Is-That-Damn-Annoying-Hercules-Laugh-and-Clap" Smith getting kicked off. I realize that only Shara and Noelley actually watch American Idol and know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, we've also been playing video games lately. I think it's a PlayStation 2, but really, what does it matter. We've been playing mostly fighting games, one of which, Tenchu, has a story mode. I know, to most of you I'm speaking another language. I'm hoping Jake is a closet Tenchu freak and that he understands me. The other games are Vice City and Virtua Fighter 4. Okay, nerd time is over.
I developed my first print off my second roll of film yesterday. It's actually a really cool picture of a puddle in this pebble laiden driveway. There's a reflection of a bunch of trees and then their shadows are continued on the opposite side of the puddle. I really like it and my professor seemed to think it was a nice composition. I put a filter on it and bumped up the contast and it actually looks pretty professional, if I do say so myself.
Other than that, it's just been normal school stuff. My roommate still has her ugly ass smelly boyfriend who still comes over, despite the fact that she told me she would proabably only be "in the room to sleep, and that's all." Oh well, whatareyagonnado?

I'll see you this weekend, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home