We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Damn its been a crazy week....just wanted to say what's up because i stopped doing my Weekly Update temporarily because I've been so overwhelmed with work (in the time i'm doing this i might as well send one out, but oh well....)

This past Sunday four girls from my xc team and I ran the Big Sur International Marathon as a relay (meaning that we broke up the 26 miles into 5 different legs)....it was absolutely beautiful, Highway 1 was closed off and we ran from Big Sur to Carmel. We're all just getting back into shape, but we did so much better than we anticipated. Emily, one of the girls had run the LA Marathon last year and ran it in 4 hours 45 mins, so we thought maybe we'd be doing this thing in close to 5 hours, but we ran it in 3:28 (apparently if one runs a marathon in less than 3:30 you've done great i found out later...) and placed 5th out of 21 women's open teams. I'm very proud of us (except that we realized that our coach, Rachel, runs marathons all by herself in 2:30....kinda scary, if you think about it...)

When I got back on Sunday night Scott wanted me to watch "Say Anything" with him, which was an awesome move, John Cusack is ADORABLE especially in that movie. Scott said he liked "High Fidelity" better, but I can't decide...

Hope you guys are having a great week, love ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home