We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Hey everyone...hope everyone is having fun, more fun that me that is...this quarter has been so damn stressful, it's insane. It's really irritating too because for the first time ever I'm being particularly good about getting work done, but the load never lightens; the homework and tests keep coming.

On a lighter note, you know that lame-ass movie "The Real Cancun" that just came out? Apparently one of the girls in it is one of Scott's good friends whom he' s known since first grade. He heard from a friend back home that she was in it, her name is Brittany. He was saying how she's really smart and hot and I retorted that she can't be that smart if she's in a movie like this and i hope she contracted an STD from all the filthy sex she probably had. Then I proceeded to call her a blonde bimbo ho, because we saw a clip that Clint (Scott's movie buff roomie) downloaded and that's exactly what she is. Yeah, he's not speaking to me right now =). What I said was harsh, true, but HELLO you don't tell your girlfriend that this girl you used to have a crush on is hot and smart.

Anyway, that's mostly all with me, just lots of homework and classes that I dread going to. Sorry if I sound really irritated and bitter, because I am, for some reason this quarter seems so much harder than the last two. Oh well...I love you all, take care!

P.S. Very interesting posts, Noelle.
P.P.S. You can do it Gina! Being on a first name basis is good =), just GREG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home