We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I started Random-Osity as a place to document my life. While that original goal pretty much went out the window a week into Random-Osity's existence, I still think that it offers a pretty good place for us all to keep in touch. I get to read updates from people that I don't get to see very often. Especially in college, Random-Osity seems to be a good place to remain in contact. I can't just send an email to everyone, since I don't know who reads this anymore - if anyone. Regardless, I think that I'm not expecting too much to have a certain level of respectability on this site. Even if the only people that read this are the people that post on it, I don't want the updates to be nonsense.
I mean, you guys rarely post on here, anyway [which I'm fine with.] But when you do, you babble non-English posts that are full of, basically, crap that spews out of your guys' drunken/high/sober minds. Why do that here? It's just not needed and I don't want it on the site that I made. Don't expect to be able to say whatever you want about me and my friends on Random-Osity. If you have a problem, email me, call me, talk to ME. Don't post it on Random-Osity, okay?

Hope college is treating you well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home