We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Alright, so here I am. In college. Again. Nothing much has changed. I still hang out with the same folks. I have a better place though - with a living room and a bathroom and everything. I like the suites a whole lot better than the community style dorms. I've met new people and yadda yadda same as last year. My classes are just okay to start out with. I like my Geography professor. For a recap, I'm taking the following: History 20 [World History up till 1500-ish], Music 60H [the honors Music class, Music in a Social Context], SPED 120 [Special Education, teaching kids with learning disabilities and such], Geography 4 [World Geography], Natural Science 1A [physics and chemistry for the elementary school teacher], a dance class with David, Cody, and Sierra, Colloquium again, and a History Special Project - a 15 page paper on the Skopes trial.

Okay, that's all. I'll post more when the spirit moves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home