We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, September 18, 2003

So, nothing much going on. Yet, for some reason, I felt the need to blog. School is school, with a few outstanding topics.
I absolutely love my geography class. The professor is really great. It's the only class that people are interested in what's being taught and actually ask follow-up questions. I'm learning a ton - I can name all of the countries in North and South America, US States, Canadian provinces/territories, and 50 other assorted geographic features. I am such a geographic genius. The other really enjoyable class is my once a week dance class. Jakarooney, you have reason to be jealous. It's a really fun class and I'm learning all about how to shake my bon bon. I'll teach it all to you one of these days.
Other than that, we've been keeping up on our 3 times a week workout session. I found recently, that I can bench press more than some of the other guys that go in the weight room. Ah yea!
This weekend, I am coming home for a very short while. Friday night, I'll be hanging out with Ellie - perhaps making cookies. Saturday morning and afternoon, I'll be attending my cousin's Bar Mitzvah [Gina, you should come to scope out any possible Jewish fellas.] After those festivies, I'll be heading on out to go to Salinas. It's Cody's birthday on Monday and he's going home this weekend to celebrate it with his Salinas friends, but David and I are going to go, too. It's going to be at, basically, a grown-up's Chuckie Cheese. It's a pizza place with an arcade, a mechnical bull, rock climbing walls. It should be loads of fun. Then, I'll probably end up spending the night at Cody's house and then going back to school caravan style with Co-D and Day-V.
Other than that, not too much has been going on/will be going on. So yea, I won't see any of you this weekend, but have a good one, nonetheless.

Tis all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home