We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Everyone else said it, and it's exactly what I was thinking, so I'm going to say it too: "Wow, the blog has seen a lot of action this week, good job everyone!" Okay with that out of the way, here's my two cents:

I'm so sad Gina is moving!!! Katie told me a week or two ago, and I was sad when she told me then too. The new house sounds great though. I guess it's just because I'm thinking about all the parties and sleepovers and trick-or-treating we did over there. But it's good that you guys will have more room, hell, Gina's getting an office, an office! I wish I could say that: "Thanks for coming to see me, please step into my office." And speaking of which, I think a red leather couch sounds fabulous. I think if you keep everything else black and white, and then you have this red couch, it'll look very glamourous. Good luck with all the moving and stuff, Gina. I'll come to see you during my Winter Break and we'll chill in your office.

Glad to hear everyone else is doing well too...I was reading your blog, Kate, and felt kinda bad. I think you guys over there work 10 times as hard as I do here. Just the names of your classes alone give it away: Physics, American Judicial system....and Gina too: Anthro: cross cultural analysis??? I'm so intimidated. The fact that I had time to make and maintain my own blog is horrible...I should be working more.

Ahh, Kate, if Dee and Jason tell you they are going to visit you, remind them to call me, I want to go to. I'm afraid they might forget. And thanks for the link to my other blog, much appreciated.

Good to hear from you Jake, I'm glad you got a jo, i mean a job =)

And last but not least, hope you guys are having a great week, and I LOVE YOU! Take care...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home