We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, October 24, 2003

I am so very proud of us. Okay, a few notes to everyone:

Jake: That's cool about the job. My roommate, Sierra, frequents the Disney store at our mall atleast three times a month, looking for any new sale. I'll have to brag to her that one of my friends works at the Disney "surplus marked up by 70%" Store. Also, the 2 unit project is slightly cool. What happened is that I am supposed to take 2 Honors classes a semester for Smittcamp. But one of the ones they offered I've already technically taken for my major's GE - which, to remind you all, is specialized because I learn not only the information, but how to teach the information [a little thing we like to call pedagogy.] And so, instead of doubling up and taking a class I've already taken, I have to write this paper to still "take 2 honors classes." It would have been nice if I had actually managed my time wisely and done this paper, oh I don't know, NOT three days before it's due [it was assigned last Spring.] oh well.

Jo: I admire how you're keeping up both over here and on your blog. Nicely done. I haven't heard from Jason or Deanna but I'll let them know about you. Last year, they came right before Thanksgiving break, as a heads up. Also, I can't help but notice something. Gina wants to visit, but she doesn't want to drive alone. Jo, you're waiting for someone to go with you - read: drive you. Battabing, battaboom [sp? - IS there a correct spelling?] That works out nicely, don't you think? Tell Scott, "hi" for me. About the class thing, mine actually aren't THAT bad. It's just assignments are doled out right around the same time.

Gina: Hope you had fun at AFI with your free tickets from Live105. Congrats again on your spectacular victory over Carlos. What's this about a red couch? I like what Jo was saying about the decorating. Keep everything black and white, save for a bright red couch. It seems so symbolic. Of what, I don't know. Read above for my thoughts regarding your visit. How's the moving/packing going? And I don't have any plans for Halloween yet either. Cody's opening night is Halloween, so David and I are left to our own devices. Cody saw Kill Bill last week and said it was awesome - deliciously violent as ever and with a great soundtrack [which he downloaded all of the next day.] So, I, or rather, he, suggests you see it.

To the rest of you [Deanna, Shara, and Noelle - email me so I can get you hooked up again (sorry)]: Where are you? Post or call so I know you're alive.

So right now, I'm skipping my history class. Something I hadn't planned on doing. I had to come to the honors office to scan stuff for my research paper and it just took longer than I expected and thus, I've skipped history. I'm going to go to lunch at noon, and then class at 1. Then, from 2:30 to 7:00, I am giving tours in our newly opened Savemart Center. No, it's not a big grocery store. It's the new venue of sorts. It's where Fresno Falcons [hockey], Fresno State basketball, and tons of shows are coming. In fact, I'm going to see matchbox twenty there in less than a month [it's exciting to me so shut up.] Other that volunteering today and Sunday night at the Savemart Center, I don't have too much going on this weekend, save for writing all my papers.
Last night was fun. After colloquium, we watched some TV, then, at around 9:30, David and I went to go play volleyball with some freshmen Smittys. After which some of them came over for more pie and then we went to go look at my friend Chris's 100 lb pumpkin. [why?] After that, we hung out and at midnight-ish decided it was a good idea to watch Identity. So I went to bed at 2. That's always fun.

Alright, now I'm just rambling, so I'll stop. Have a good weekend, everyone.

Take Care, KT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home