We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Okay, so, not to be a royal bitch or anything, but I must post a general message to everyone.
I want my movies back.
I realize that it was silly to lend them out right before I left for school because it's so hard to get them back in a somewhat timely manner. However, I keep getting the urge to watch certain movies and find that I don't have them. So, this is just a general request to all who have my movies. I want them back. So, the next time you think about it, put them aside for me and the next time I'm back, I would really appreciate them somehow getting back to me.
I know I have a few DVDs out there somewhere and god knows how many VHSs.

Here's what I know I'm missing:
Amelie
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Okay, thanks.

By the by, I'm doing great here in Fresno. I am, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home