We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Yay! Thank you very much to Katie for getting me back on Blogger...Retarded me forgot what my username and password were several months ago, so even if i did want to blog, i couldn't.

Was just reading posts trying to catch up and just wanted to say congrats to Gina for the whole Friday Night Game show thingy....i was out tonight and didn't get to hear it, but it would be cool to get my hands on that tape. Hope you did well.

I'm thinking about starting my own blog, just for kicks. It would be very straightforward, and mostly just something to do between classes when I'm being lazy, and so i can bitch about stuff to no one in particular so i don't piss off windy and scott. I'll let you know when that's all set.

Hope everyone is having a good week....love and miss you all, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home