We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, November 07, 2003

Happy Friday!

Just came back from watching "Matrix Revolutions"...it was okay, amazing action sequences, but a little sappy at times. It was nice to go out and watch a movie though, I think the last movie I saw in the theater was probably "Bruce Almighty", so it's been several months. Mostly I've been watching movies out of Scott's collection, and I think I've seen almost all of them now except for the bloody war movies and the Rocky movies, neither of which I'm interested in.

Today in Scott's German class his professor played some German rap song called "Die Da" ("It's Her") by Die Fantastischen Vier (The Fantastic Four). He liked it so much he downloaded it, and it's really catchy and cheesy. These two guys are each rapping about this girl they've been taking out to the movies and stuff and it turns out they're dating the same girl. The only reason I'm mentioning this is because it reminded me of that French rap Katie used to listen to. I remember going to Borders with her once and she was looking for their album...was the group called Soleil? I can't remember.

Good luck to Gina with all the moving! Have fun decorating and such! And wait, you said you were talking w/ your real estate agent about Mrs. Radecke? How did he know, was he her agent too? Just curious.

I can't wait to see everyone...we need to hang out a lot during winter break, okay? Reading Gina's post made me miss doing stuff with you guys. We need to go to Stoneridge, have lunch/ dinner together, watch some feminine movies, and of course, catch up. I miss you guys.

Have a good long weekend everyone!

P.S. Don't forget I have a new screename: TheBigMommaJoJo. (See my previous post for explanation why). I know I'm not online a lot, but hey, it's good to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home