We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, November 14, 2003

Okay, so I'm even more of a terrible person because I didn't follow through with the "post later today" promise. Just kill me now.
So I have been rather extremely busy as of late and I neglected Random-osity. Which is very sad, because just as I neglected it, it had been getting more action than it ever has gotten before. Thanks for picking up my slack, friends.

Now for the good stuff - which I will have to type out in ONLY 10 minutes because I have to go to class soon. I was just about to do a whole list of the highlights, but I honestly can't remember what the hell I've been up to. I mean, I haven't done anything huge [save for the matchbox twenty concert at the Savemart Center - Fresno's newest event center] but I have been non-stop busy. A lot of school work. I can know name and locate all the countries in the entire world!

Okay, when I think of more stuff I'll post it. I'm coming home this weekend for a quick jaunt. It'll be Friday night and Saturday morning spent with the family. And then SaturDAY and night I am available to do whatever. I want to see Gina's house and visit Baker's Square. Sunday morning I have to leave at 10 to be back in Fresno by 2 to do the CPR training I signed up for.

Well, crap, that was a shitty post. I swear, I've lost my touch or something. I promise to do ANOTHER post, a better post, later. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home