We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, November 03, 2003

Whoa, crazy story Gina. That's so weird...I didn't think it was possible to do that, cancel a class for the rest of the quarter. I guess it's cool to get out earlier though. And wow, Ryan Supetran, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. I was wondering what happened to him.

So Halloween was uneventful for me as well. It was freaking freezing here, so Scott, Windy, and I mostly felt like staying in. That, and we didn't know anyone who was having a party or anything. And we didn't want to get dressed up (actually I wanted to, as Darth Vader or as the M&Ms that we were in like 5th grade, but both are at home), so we just went out to dinner, played Scrabble, and fell asleep early. Woo-hoo.

Ooh, I just got a bike! My 8 AM class is a pain in the ass to get to because the shuttle buses aren't running yet and it takes about 25-30 mins to walk to...so I asked my dad to buy me whatever cheap bike they had at Walmart (it was $65) so I could get to class faster (my parents and Geng came up on Saturday with the bike and we went out to dinner...dude, can you believe my sister is graduating from 8th grade this year?????). I like it, it's purple and silver and very nice...I just tried it out today and got to class in 10 mins, and the ride downhill back to the dorm was fun. My dad was trying to talk me into getting a "quality" bike like this $200 Schwinn he saw, but bike and bike part theft is so prevalent here on campus that I think I'd rather be safe with a cheap bike. I'd cry if I had a $200 bike and someone did anything to it.

Alright, I'm going to try to get in a quick nap before Greek, everyone have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home