We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas Eve y'all! Wow, this must be the most posts we've ever done in a week long period...go me and Gina! and speaking of which, silly Gina, I can't believe you haven't gone to the frame shop yet. =)

I'm sitting around waiting. We have the Christmas party on my dad's side tonight, but not until 5 or so, and we're already done with the food and gift wrapping and stuff, so here I am.

Gina, I don't think the New Years dinner has to all fall on you, I'd feel really bad. I think we've mostly got it covered, right? Costco ravioli, salad, garlic bread, funfetti cupcakes, fruit? We should just make a food run earlier that day and then head to your house and prepare it. It will be fun, but yeah, if I'm missing anything, let me know what I can help with.

Have fun at your Christmas party (or parties) y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home