We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I am finally in Hayward, and for good this time. That is, until the 3rd of January.
Here's my schedule, past and present:
Last week I had all of my finals. I think I secured an A in all of my classes, thus making my GPA still 4.0. I am such a genius. After finals, I did very little with my friends. On Thursday, we decided to walk around the campus late at night and it turned into a giant game of hide-and-go-seek. Next time, we're planning on breaking into teams with walkie-talkies. Very Mission: Stealth. Last Friday and Saturday was full of doing random things such as going to the antique store in search of old B+W pictures, giving the horse a bath, playing Age of Empires for six hours, going to pet stores. Saturday night, my family came to Fresno and we went out to dinner. Sunday, at noon-ish, I made a last minute decision to go the reunion as Gina and Jo have talked about [my apologies to Cody whose cookie party I bailed on on Saturday in Salinas.] I came back Monday afternoon and hung out with the family. Tuesday, my mom, sister, and I did some last minute shopping, which was horible because of all the crowds and traffic, etc. Wednesday, I had my Fresno Christmas. Overall, good times.
On a sad note, my cousins' tortoise that they have had for about a year and that they were going to give me for Christmas, is now dead. Which is making me second guess how much I actually want to deal with a tortoise, especially in the dorms, and considering I would have to go out and buy one now if I still wanted one. I'm still thinking it over.
Tomorrow is Christmas and I'm going over to my Fremont Ammie and Papa's house with the rest of my entire family. Friday, I will be recooperating. I don't have anything planned until New Year's when we're ringing in the year 2004 at Gina's new house. Jo, your plans for the making of dinner sound good, though we should probably go to Costco sooner than New Year's Eve day because of the crowds. Other than that, sounds A-okay. January 2nd, I'm going to be watching Ellie, perhaps do a whole lunch and a movie outing. Then, on January 3rd, I leave to go back to Fresno. Early in the morning on the 4th, the whole Fresno crew is going to Disneyland. Staying over [in a Disneyland Resort hotel, no less] and then coming back late on the night of the 5th. I'll probably stay over in Fresno one more night and come back to Hayward on the 6th. Then, I'm doing whatever until the 12th, when I'm going BACK to Fresno. School doesn't start until the 22nd, but I'm going to be reading the applications for next year's Smittcampers and I have to be back a week early. So, I'm going to be reading applications for about 3 days straight. Then, that weekend, I believe a trip to Yosemite is in the works, with Deanna, Ryan, David and whoever wants to join. Classes start on the 22nd. I'm not taking any extraordinary classes next semester, except for my Billiards class with Todd and David. That should be loads of fun.
Okay, for some reason I felt the need to type all that out right now. I'm not completely sure why, but I'm glad it's all down.
Merry Christmas everyone. Jo, hope you start feeling better. Don't let work take over and keep you from having fun, okay? And Gina, sucks you have to work on your birthday and I get to go to Disneyland. Haha.
I'll call you after the Christmas hoopla has settled down and we can hang out, go shopping, etc. Have fun, everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home