We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Urgh. It was so hard to go to work this morning. This weekend was awesome. Basically everything that Gina said: fun reunion, hanging out with good friends, and "a great fucking breakfast to end it all" Amen, sista.

So I was telling Scott about New Years and he really wants to go, but he and his mom won't be going to Sausalito until January 2. Boo..he said if he went he wanted to help us cook. Oh well...we'll have fun anyhoo, right?

I'm going to go back those Funfetti (yeah!) cupcakes for my dad's side Christmas party tomorrow. Wish you guys could have some.

Apparently the family and I are going to Stanford tonight to shop. I'm excited to be going there, but not as excited that it's with my family, I hate to say. That's life, I guess.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! Hope you get everything you want and more. Love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home