We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

1) using band names of bands that you like, spell out your name.

Kosmos Express
All-American Rejects
Travis
Incubus
Eagles

2) have you ever had a song written about you?

not that I know of. Though I'd like to think that "Katie Wants a Fast One" by Steve Warner/Garth Brooks is completely about me.

3) what song(s) makes you cry?

I have to agree with Gina. I have never cried simply due to a song, but because of the memory/emotions it evokes. And even then, I can't remember any songs to do so.

4) what song(s) makes you happy?

"So Impossible" - Dashboard Confessional
"Home Life" - John Mayer
"Nobody's Fault" - Phantom Planet
"You and I Both" - Jason Mraz
"Fireworks" - Plain White T's
"The General" - Dispatch
"She Will Be Loved" - Maroon 5
"The Hardest Part of Breaking Up" - 2+Gether
"Careful" - Guster
"Good Day" - Luce
"All I Want" - matchbox twenty
"King of New York" - cast of Newsies
"Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen

And the list goes on and on and on...

5) what do you like to listen to before bed?

I rarely listen to music right before bed, because Sierra is usually already sleeping. However, if I were to do so, this is what I'd listen to:
Dispatch, Howie Day, Josh Kelley, Ryan Adams, Damien Rice, John Mayer, Schinder's List soundtrack

6) who was/were your idol/s when you were younger?

I have no idea. Though, my musical idol who is NOT a professional musician would be my dad.

7) first album you ever bought?

I think the first new CD I bought with my own money was 311.

8) name some songs that remind you of people.

"Criminal" - Fiona Apple: Gina. It was her code name when we were cool in the 7th/8th grade.

"Love is All Around" - Wet, Wet, Wet: Jo. When we changed the lyrics on the chair lift while skiing. Good times. Also, "Turn my Head" - Live. Because of the "I can't forget you/but I can't remember" lyric.

"Even Hitler Had a Girlfriend" - Mr. T Experience: Jake. He told me to download it.

"If You're Gone" - matchbox twenty: Deanna. She loves the lyrics "there's an awful lot of breathing room, but I can hardly move". Also, the Friends theme song and any song Phoebe sings.

"Bright Lights" & "Long Day" - matchbox twenty: David. He gets really into these songs. Also, "The Game of Love" - Santana/Michelle Branch, because we made up actions to go with the song. And also, two of John Mayer's songs "Love Song for No One" and "Home Life".

"Pretty Young Thing" - Michael Jackson: Cody. He used this song twice to audition for American Idol.

"The Good Life" - Weezer: Will from when he used to sing it in Driving to Milpitas. Also, "What is and What Should Never Be" - Led Zepplin

any radiohead song: Jason Sposeto.

Songs off the Grease soundtrack: my crazy family.
any old Forrest Gump soundtrack-y style song [mainly from 60's and 70's]: my dad

okay. Done and Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home