We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

yay! Happy New Year! I just have to say THANK YOU for an awesome new years eve y'all. Though it was low key, it was spectacular. ::waving vermont ave. at gina...and some money!!::

Yummy food (raspberries and garlic bread, ::drool::), good friends, happenin music (katie if you find that NIN/50 cent mix anywhere, let me know), a crazy game of monopoly, jumping in the new year (great suggestion jake), sex and the city...what more could you ask for? You guys are awesome, I love you!

By the way, THANK YOU again Kate and Gina for my Christmas gifts... I loved them! I've already filled the Paul Frank case with stuff, started putting pictures in the album, and packed the rest of my goodies to bring back to school with me. Again, I love you guys, you're the best buddies ever! Hope eating Haagen-Daas and watching your Queer Eye marathon was fun.

So yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone, and here's to an awesome 2004!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home