We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, February 20, 2004

AHH THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! Seriously, this has been a long and arduous week...too many tests and papers and too much catching up. But last weekend was great...THANK YOU to Katie and Gina and company for an awesome Valentine's Day, probably the best one yet. Sure, it's all fine and dandy to be with the one you love, but it's even better to share it with lots of people you love. I had a great time you guys, lots of thanks from both Scott and myself.

Some of the places we went to that day:
- The Mystery Spot (I can't wait until I get my pictures developed, they'll be great!)
- Sabieng Thai Restaurant (I'm glad you guys liked it)
- La Manresa Beach in Aptos (Sorry we didn't get to see the sunset...)
- Pizza My Heart (Yeah Katie for getting a T-Shirt!)
- Pacific Cookie Company (Yum)

To Gina: I hope you and Chris made it to your dinner reservation, and I hope it was fun and romantic and everything you wanted it to be. Did he like the print you got him? I like him; he was shy, but when he wasn't he was really witty and interesting. Scott liked him too, we just felt bad when he wasn't feeling good.

Actually, Scott liked everyone...he told me he had a really good time with all of you and thinks I have cool friends (hear that? you guys are COOL! Oh wait, you already knew that...) He says HI.

To Katie: I hope you and everyone had a good time in Frisco. Thanks again for coming down, I'll have to come visit you sometime, I really want to. It's a lot of fun hanging out with you and your crew. Sorry again about my crappy directions that day.

To Jake: I don't know what you did on Valentine's Day, but I hope it was fun.

Anyhoo, I'm really glad it's the weekend. Had a psych test on Thursday, a paper due today, and now I'm just going to veg out and relax. I'll start working again tomorrow, I think I deserve a break. =)

Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home