We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, February 02, 2004

AW MAN, that sucks, I'm sorry Jake. I was going to post too, and ask "Hey, Jake, how was your trip to Arizona?" Damn...

Good to hear you're having a good time with Chris, Gina...he sounds like a good guy. =) Sorry about your classes though...

So nothing happened this week except for doing too much homework and watching a lot of TV...I know, it sounds like that's all I do, besides sleeping and eating.

I was reading my buddy Clint's ujournal...he had this on it, so sad. Poor guy...he's very lonely:

***choose a band (or singer) and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Greenday

describe yourself: Dominated Love Slave
how do some people feel about you: Outsider
how do you feel about yourself: Walking Contradiction
describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Reject
describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: All By Myself
describe where you want to be: Welcome to Paradise
describe what you want to be: Only With Her
describe how you live: The Road to Acceptance
describe how you love: Best Thing In Town
share a few words of wisdom: Nice Guys Finish Last***

Sad, but clever! I was trying to do it myself with another band, but I was having lots of difficulty. Maybe one of you guys would be more successful with this? I'd be interested to see.

Urgh, I'm torn! So President's Day weekend my cousin Leslie wants me to come visit her at UCSD (she's been bugging me since last year to come), but then there also the possibility that Katie and the boys (and Gina and Chris?) may come to Santa Cruz that weekend to go to the Mystery Spot. I want to do both, dammit! I wish I had my car up here...then I could stay and hang out, then drive myself to UCSD when you guys leave.

Damn, the weekend went by too quickly, and it's hailing outside. I just want to go back to bed...anyone care to join me? Slumber party! Stay dry if it's raining where you guys are too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home