We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, February 09, 2004

Hey Gina...hilarious post...I'm glad you found a card "between let's get it on and Jesus". (!) Anyhoo...in terms of a V-Day gift for the semi-significant other...I don't know if Chris likes food, but I find that it's always something good to lean back on. For example, I had no idea what to get for Scott's birthday (despite the fact that we had been together over a year) so I got him a cheesecake. He was very happy. Okay, so maybe you wouldn't get Chris a cheesecake, maybe just a slice, since he's "semi-significant". Just kidding...does he like chocolate? Maybe you could bake him something? Seriously though, it seems like guys like food...plus, you could help eat it, which is always a plus.

Good luck! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home