We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Okay, okay. Now that I've gotten a specific request to post, I guess I had better. It's true. I haven't posted in a while, a long, long while. I apologize and I thank you three for picking up my slack.

A quick post before the song madness: Nothing too much going on. Classes are fun. My billiards class with Todd is cool, save for the fact that the professor is an arrogant hardass and as it turns out, I am horrible at pool.

It's true, I am coming home the weekend of the 13th of February till the 16th. And I'm bringing David, Jason, Todd and Sierra with me. Cody has a theater festival so, regrettably, he won't be able to attend the adventure. The first night, Friday, I'm thinking that it is high time we go to Pasta Pomodoro and Baker's Square. What say you G-Dawg? Saturday and Sunday will be spent in Santa Cruz and San Francisco [not sure what city matches with which day jus tyet.] We're planning on stopping in Santa Clara to pick up Deanna and Ryan and then, with Gina and Chris, go to Santa Cruz [pick up Jo and Scott if Jo doesn't go to San Diego - no pressure] to the Mystery Spot. And then the other day, we're going to San Francisco and doing the whole tour of the city [a la the trip with Gina to the aquarium, except this time we're going to the Conservatory of Flowers and then touring the rest of the city]. The third day will be spent at home in Hayward and then we're heading off to Fresno on Monday afternoon. We haven't worked through all the details, though I think Jason is driving because he has a Suburban that seats nine people. So I'll let you guys know as more plans are made. I'm excited!! I haven't been home since the second week of January.

Some exhilarating news:
I'm selling Girl Scout Cookies. Or, more specifically, I'm selling cookies on behalf of Ellie. If you're interested, email/call me.
Secondly, I don't know if any of you have been watching American Idol, but I'm addicted. And for good reason, a coworker/friend of mine from camp is on the show. Her name is Sara Logan = Chewy at camp. She was the girl who waited in line with her boyfriend Sergey [who sang Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" for his audition - it was all a joke, by the by.] She did really well and is still on the show. Tonight is the night that they cut all the people down to only 32 finalists, so keep your fingers crossed for Sara. If she's famous, then I'll finally get to be able to say "I knew her when.."

Okay, now here's the song name survey:

choose a band (or singer) and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Jason Mraz

describe yourself: Curbside Prophet
how do some people feel about you: So Unusual
how do you feel about yourself: 1000 Things
describe your ex-boyfriend-esque fellow: The Boy's Gone
describe your current fellow: Absolutely Zero [feelings towards me]
describe where you want to be: Halfway Home
describe what you want to be: Better
describe how you live: I'll Do Anything
describe how you love: Love is Real
share a few words of wisdom: Sleep All Day

Perhaps I'll do another later today with another band/person. It's kinda fun. Good times. Love, KT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home