We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Damn you sound busy Katie...but in an interesting way...I'm so jealous of how much fun stuff you and your friends do. I need my car!

It trips me out that you might be graduating next year (college is going by really quickly), but I guess you taking that credential program evens things out...Katie's movin' on up! It really does scare me, though, how fast the years are passing. On another note, I read Da Vinci code in the fall and loved it too...very suspenseful...couldn't put it down and it ruined my studying habits, but I too also recommend it.

If you're going to be around that weekend after my birthday, CALL ME UP! I definitely want to go to Aziza (Moroccan restaurant in SF where you sit on the floor and eat with your hands, Gina and Jake) I think we should work out a plan. Gina and Jake, if you guys want to come too, it would be awesome...big birthday eating bash! =)

Still not much happening around here, but I did find this yesterday...

What's Your Inner European?
http://quizilla.com/users/shanachie/quizzes/What's%20your%20Inner%20European%3F/

Very fun....I was Irish. Take a look at all the possible answers at the end of it when you finish.

Oh, last thing! Scott and I watched "The Full Monty" last night on VH1....hilarious! If you haven't seen it you should! I think I liked it better than Scott did (i.e. average joes stripping down to red thongs) but it was great anyway.

Have a good week, ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home