We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Eek! Just got back from watching "Eternal Sunshine", actually, with Deanna, Ryan, Rosa, Sean, and Alina. The movie was SPECTACULAR, I really loved it. Very thought-stimulating...we were talking about it long after the movie had finished. So it was kind of funny, I went to church today (okay, wait this was yesterday, Saturday, seeing as it's 1 AM now...) and Geng pointed out that Deanna and her family were sitting on the other side of the church, along with Ryan. I was going to go say hi after Mass was over, but they cut out really fast and I missed them. But when I got home Dee called and asked if I wanted to go to the movies with them. I did, and it was great. I would see it again too, I almost want to, so I can figure a couple of things out and such. Thanks, Gina, for all the things you mentioned about it...paying attention to certain things definitely helped me understand the movie. And sorry I didn't get to see it with you and the boys, Kate. And last but certainly not least, Hi Jake!

Anyhoo, heading back to UCSC today at 11 AM...so I should probably go to bed. Good night =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home