We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Hey ya'll...just wanted to say that it was really good to see you guys (Gina and Katie) last Friday...it was nice to be able and catch up on the "girl talk". =) I wish we could've hung out more times over the week, but it was good anyway. Hope I get to see you guys again soon.

So this week has been pretty laid back...Saturday and Sunday were family parties, I went indoor rock climbing with Les on Monday (we went last year too...we're trying to make it an annual tradition), ran errands and such on Tuesday, and sat around at home working on an essay for this scholarship my mom wants me to apply for. I'm heading back to Santa Cruz on Sunday.

Ahh, so Katie, sorry I called you during previews on Friday. I'm stupid, I really should have called and asked my parents if I could have stayed for the movie because when I got home they said that I could have. They said, "Well, it's up to you, you're the one who has to get up early tomorrow, but if you want to go you can." CRAP. So I wanted to see if the movie had started yet because I was going to rush my ass over there, but since it was already previews and I didn't have a ticket yet (and parking too, oh god!) I figured I should just give up. Hope you guys had fun anyway, and OH MY GOD CHRISTIAN MERZ IS STILL FREAKING HOT. ::DROOL:: KILL ME NOW. (Uh, dont' tell Scott I said that....)

Anyhoo, hope you guys are all having a good week.... I know everyone is probably busy but post, please, if you can! I love reading the posts and knowing what everyone is up to because my life is uber-uneventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home