We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, March 01, 2004

Yup, me too. Sorry about not posting. I'm completely inundated with final papers, projects, upcoming tests, and the usual day-to-day homework for the last 2 weeks of the quarter that I'm sure you're all busy with too (except semester kid Katie). I was actually about to start working on a project but decided to check the blog and noticed all three of you posted, which made me feel obliged to post too, even if it is about nothing. I think the only interesting, non-school related thing that happened to me so far this week is that today Windy's bf (who is 25 and has a car) drove Windy, Scott, and I to Santa Cruz Diner for dinner. I had an awesome chicken sandwich and a strawberry milkshake, which I amazingly finished. Other than that, just working on school work.

Good to hear from everyone, whether the post was detailed or not....sorry about the whole purse thing Gina, snobby rich people are stupid. I'm thinking, "I'm sorry I'm not from a rich family where my daddy can pay for anything I want." Urgh. Stupid girls. Hope you find the one you're looking for soon.

I don't know how often you watch Chapelle's Show, Jake but....."What did the five fingers say to the face? Slap!....I'm Rick James, bitch!"

And to Katie, sounds like the usual fun, and yes, I am waiting with bated breath for your upcoming post. It better be good. =)

Happy Leap Day! ::leap::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home