We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Finally..

Okay. So, there were major issues with this weekend. They were not solved in a timely manner OR to everyone's liking, but they were finally solved as best as they could be.

Regardless, I'm excited about this weekend. Can't wait for fun [hopefully in the sun, it's raining here in Fresno right now - which is completely odd] and games. I'll see some of you tonight and those that I do not see, I'll be home the weekend June 11, finally, for the entire summer. If any of you are still in school, I can come visit, perhaps.

I'm in my class right now. We have wireless in here so this has been my port of communication. I don't have internet in the house that I'm staying in.

I dyed my hair last night. I'm not too keen on the color. I went for a dark blonde/light brownish color. That way, I could even out my overall color. Well, something went terribly wrong and now it's a strawberry blonde. It looks okay, not great, I'm still gettting used to it. It is really dramatic at the roots and top of my hair, but the rest looks relatively the same. I played around with the idea of dye-ing it a darker color this morning, but two things stopped me. The first is that I had a test in my communications class this morning that I couldn't miss. The second was that I've heard horror stories about people who dyed thier hair twice in rapid succession and the hair conseqently fell out. So I guess it's either no hair or semi-okay hair. I'll take the latter.

Alright, class is going to restart soon [we just finished the test and are going to start the rest of the lecture soon]. Okay, I've got my "excitement hat" for this weekend. Yay!

Love, KT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home