We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, May 17, 2004

HOLY CRAP

Okay, I was poking around at the St. Clement Reunion Yahoo Photo Album (don't ask why, I just was, that's not the important part) and found that Denoga had added another album, entitled "01.02.04". I was looking at the pictures and remembered that Sheinagh and them had tried to do a get together at a pool hall or something, but I couldn't go because I had to work. I didn't know there were pictures though, and when I looked through it, I found this:




IS THIS FREAKING BRANDON VOLK?????????

I flipped out when I saw this picture, seriously. It looks like him, but I need you guys to tell me if my eyes are decieving me or what.

If you want to see the rest of the album, it's at http://photos.yahoo.com/stclement98

2 Comments:

Blogger * Katie * said...

That very well could be him. I remember Gina and I looking at those pictures and having a sneaking suspicion that we missed out big time. Either way, the man in question is an attractive fellow.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Johanna said...

well hot damn! If that really is Brandon, we did miss out. I wonder what he's up to.

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home