We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

"Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio...we built this city on rock and roll..."

Yes, like Gina says "HAPPY FRIDAY!". (By the way, sorry about copying your whole song-lyric-as-post-title, I didn't realize until after I wrote it out). Doesn't it seem like the weeks are passing by really quickly? I dunno, it feels like that for me.

Not much today, just class, then headed downtown to buy Katie's birthday gift. Hope she likes them, I have to say that I spent an hour deliberating between several of them and finally picked 2, they were all so nifty. That's all I can say, I don't want to give anything away. =)

So I watched "50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs Ever" on VH1 (again) and was really pissed off at some of their song choices, particularly:

46) Spin Doctors - Two Princes

44) Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire

29) Meatloaf - I Would Do Anything For Love, But I Won't Do That

17) Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

6) Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's

1) Starship - We Built This City


C'mon, there's worse songs than these!!! These are TERIFFIC SONGS, dammit. Oh well, at least Ricky Martin and Limp Bizkit made the list. (I have the full list posted at my blog, if you're interested).

Anyhoo, have a good weekend and be productive, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home