We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

I'm always home, I'm uncool.

The title is actually rather deceiving. I am uncool, don't get me wrong. But, for some reason, I'm never home.

Last week consisted of working at the preschool to prepare it for next week - when there are actually kids there. Basically, I disinfected and organized an entire classroom and playroom. It was okay though, I'm getting paid pretty well. When I wasn't there, I was watching my cousins and sister. I took them Great America on Thursday and babysat them on Friday. Wednesday night, my friend Luke from Fresno State came up with his brother and friend and we all went to a Giants game. Good times. Luke's fun. Thursday night I got to see Saved! with Gina and Jake and then went and got my first piece of pie in a LONG time. And Friday, Ellie and I went to IKEA because I have decided to revamp/rearrange my room. I got a bedside table/drawer thing [that I successfully assembled already] and a shower curtain that I plan to use to cover my closet. I'm thinking of painting my room a light gray. Though right now, my room is completely in shambles with all of my crap from Fresno scattered about in boxes and bags. I've been living out of several suitcases for the last week and I really don't want to unpack.

Today I had to get up at the crack of dawn [read: 7am - which is probably when Gina was taking her break at Starbucks] to drive to Fremont to take a CPR/First Aid training class. This will make it the fourth time I have taken this class. It's getting a little tiring and repetitive. But oh well, it was something I had to do to work at the preschool.
After that, I had my cousin's graduation party and tomorrow I have Father's Day with the family. On Monday, I start working at the preschool, which I'm quite excited about.
So that's basically what I have been up to.

I was curious to see how many people were visiting this site and who they were and how they got here. If you, too, are interested you can click on the little icon on the right that says "Site Meter". Some of the more exciting searches that led unsuspecting people to Random-Osity were the following:

"weezer mormon"
"pucci tankini"
"camp tenderfoot and camp potowatomi"
"denoga"
"friends and pivot episode"
"merch strokes"
"wells fargo group interview"
"riding on her motorcycle early in the cold morning and you're holding on tight and steam is r" [I can only assume it's in the lyrics to some song]
"league of extraordinary gentlemen"
"christina agulear"

and, my favorite... "young girls in swimsuits"

So there ya go. That's who we are catering to. That's who is reading about our lives. Good to know.

'Tis all. - KT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home