We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Quickie

I'm only posting so that Gina doesn't feel like she's the only one here =)(Congratulations on the new job, by the way! It sounds so sad to hear that you'll be "hanging up the green apron", but then I remember that it's been four years...)

Sorry kids, I've been around, but between 6 hours of summer school a day, homework, xc fun runs, eating, and sleeping, there aren't enough hours in the day for me to have down time. I should be doing homework right now, but I haven't been online in over a week, so I figured I should check things out. I'll definitely have more free time as soon as this class is over this Friday.

Anyway, hope all is well, and hope that everyone had a good 4th of July! I had to do a shift at Macys, but it's okay, I really needed the money. Have a good week, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home