We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Waterworks

MAN!!! Took Geng and her friends to watch "The Notebook" last night! HOLY CRAP I don't think I've ever cried so much in a movie before. I cried more than for "Titanic" and "Schindler's List" combined. I cried through the whole last half of it and cried leaving the theater. It was sort of funny, I went to the bathroom to wash my face off afterwards and you could tell who had been in the movie because we all had red, teary eyes. Even during the movie, sitting behind us was this elderly couple and they were both sobbing together.

I have to say that I loved it, it was so emotional, and it didn't hurt that Ryan Gosling and James Marsden are UBER HOT, crap I would have a hard time choosing too (basic conflict in the movie). I was really skeptical about the whole thing at first, but the movie is SO SWEET...seriously, I've never cried so much in my LIFE. Anyway, if any of you guys are going to go see it, let me know, I want to see it again, partly so I can see Ryan Gosling row a boat in the rain and take his shirt off 3 more times. WHEW!

Also wanted to say thanks for dinner to Gina, Kate, and Dee...it was good to see you all again. All of us are too damn busy =). Good luck at Nordstroms, Gina.

Anyway, back to my usual Macy's schedule tomorrow...I really hope I don't lose my French after those two weeks. So...Bonne journee...Au revoir!

And to end, check out this still from the movie... (the image location is blank, so I couldn't post it up)

DAAAAMN.

1 Comments:

Blogger * Katie * said...

Salut Jo ! Je pense que nous devrions parler français la prochaine fois que nous sommes ensemble. La langue de Francais est tres cool. Je veux parler plus Francais avec mes amis, parce que j'aime la langue. Elle est très belle.

A bientôt!

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home