We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, August 30, 2004

It's just that I'm lazy.

I can't do it. I just can't post all that I want to. It's not so much a lack of time, although that does enter into the equation. Rather, I just cannot bring myself to expend what little energy I have into typing out my life. I wish Blogger would come up with a technology that would link brain to blog directly, so that I could just think a few paragraphs and it would instantly appear on the screen. That'd be so much easier and it'd go quickly. So, until they do that, you'll just have to settle for a half-assed attempt at an update.

I have been in school for a week and I've already gotten so far behind, it isn't funny. The 22 units feel a lot more substantial than they looked on paper. My schedule roughly resembles the following:

Natural Sciences 1B [Biology/Geology]: MWF @ 8:00 - 8:50am
NSCI 1B Lab: Wed @ 9:00 - 10:50am
SSCI 180 [Diversity in America]: MWF @ 11:00 - 11:50am
HONORS 103 [New Paradigms of Social Change]: MW @ 1:00 - 2:40pm
ECONOMICS 165: Mon @ 4:00 - 7:00pm
KINES 152 [PE for Children]: TTh @ 10:00 - 11:50am
HONORS 101 [Emerging Voices]: TTh @ 2:00 - 3:40pm
Honors Colloquium: Thurs @ 7:00 - 8:50

So I'm rather busy.

I have quite a bit of reading that I haven't even begun to look at. I have to study for a lab quiz and work on a short paper concerning evolution. At some point, I have to register for a Stock Market Simulation for my once a week, three hour Econ class.

This weekend, as others have mentioned [albeit on her personal LJ], I came home with David and Kirk for the Guster/O.A.R./Howie Day/Matt Nathanson [who I'm listening to as I type] concert at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. Good times. Just read Gina's journal, it's already all typed out.

I'm looking forward to the three day weekend, though I'm sure it'll be full of catching up on homework. Then, the next weekend is the Smittcamp Retreat which is always fun because I get to meet all the new Smittys. Plus, I get to hang out with my current Smitty friends, hiking and canoeing.

Okay. I can't do this anymore. I'll be back later on this week. Or not. Most likely the latter. But everyone else should keep writing, because it is most enjoyable to read others lives when I should be doing homework.

Thanks and apologies, KT

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I would HATE to have my brain linked to blogger! There'd be all these crazyass rants and posts that make no sense and random thoughts and unconnected comments on my blog.

Kinda like now, but at least I can pretend there's an excuse. :)

8:13 PM

 
Blogger * Deanna said...

Hey KT...just wanted to say that I hope you catch up on everything! Miss you! Talk to you later.

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home