We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Still more to come.

Just a quick note, mainly serving as a reminder to myself that I need to get my ass in gear and post. This will be edited later today and will be glorious.

But one thing: Gina, when you post, make sure you publish it. Reading week old posts just doesn't have the same excitement as brand new ones.

With the promise of more, KT

EDIT: Okay, as it turns out, there are far less hours in the day than I had thought there were. Yesterday was Jason's [Fresno Gay Jason] 21st birthday, so we went out to dinner and then hung out and had birthday festivities [including a penis pinata - try saying that three times]. I did not partake in some of the fun, as I had donated blood that day. It seems like such a punishment for doing a good deed. Anyhow it was fun. However, it took up more time than I thought it would. And now, I find that I have less than a half an hour before I have to board a bus to go to Smittcamp Camp [the annual Smittcamp Scholar Retreat at Huntington Lake].

Moral(s) of the story:
1. I will post upon my return. I'm hoping for some action on this retreat from the new boy that I have a riduculously enormous crush on. Perhaps I'll be able to post something scintilating for once.
2. I apologize to Gina for being so bitchy on the previous [part] of this post. Sorry.
3. Hope everyone has a SPLENDID weekend!

Love, KT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home