We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

absolutely nothing

Hope everyone's having a good week. I'm just posting to say hi and let you know that I'm not dead. I can't think of a single noteworthy (or blog-worthy?) thing that is happening in my life. Lots of reading...that's all I've been doing. Going to bed at 3AM and then getting up for class at 12:30...it's all part of the cycle.

The only thing that got my heart rate going was Katie's mention about the ISV Australia trip. I REALLY want to go! My parents said if I came up with most of the money they would help out with the airfare, but I would have to pay them back. I have applied to the program, but I'm still on the fence. My heart says yes, but my wallet says no.

Speaking of money, I got a sweet on campus job. I am a Student Corps Worker, basically a free-agent-temp-worker. I am only required to work once a month, though I can work more if I want, and I have to check job listings weekly and can take whatever jobs are posted, ranging from clerical work to event setup to poster-making, among other things. $7.12 an hour...originally was just a little job to help pay for groceries, but if I decide on this Australia thing, it might end up being my cash cow.

I posted it on Gina's LiveJournal's comments, but just in case she didn't see it, or anyone else is interested, Zach Braff's blog: http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/

Back to reading...don't work too hard, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home