We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

"sippin' on gin and juice....lay back"

Sooo....was convinced last night by Scott and Teresa to take a couple sippy sips of alcohol to take off the hard edge of life in general. It wasn't a lot (you know me, half a cup of something and I'm red as a freaking lobster), but the point of this is that stuff I had was quite yummy. Stuff to try if you haven't already:

Smirnoff Ice (malt beverage, doesn't taste like alcohol at all....veeeerrrry dangerous)

Example

Hypnotiq (good shit! Bright blue liquor in a pretty frosted bottle, good for shots, better with any kind of juice. Calls itself "An exquisite blend of premium vodka, fine cognac, and tropical fruit juices." Can be purchased at Costco in large bottles for $20. Highly recommended.)

Example


Man I can't believe I just posted about alcohol.

1 Comments:

Blogger * Katie * said...

I have had the Smirnoff Ice. The Smirnoff Triple Black is even better. I haven't tried that other stuff you mentioned, but I may have to remedy that.

Thanks for the recommendations.

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home