We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

You asked for it.

Link is now missing. See me if you want it.

My family is coming down to visit this weekend. Should be good times. I'm pretty much done for the week. It was a long one, several papers and a midterm. I'm going to ignore the fact that next week is looking just as busy as this one.

So, have any of you ever seen Nip/Tuck. We were watching TV on Sunday night here in Fresno and caught it while clicking up and down the channels. I'm hooked. And completely dissapointed that I just now caught wind of this show, seeing as how this Tuesday was the season finale of the second season. I'm seriously considering buying the DVD of the first season [if one such DVD exists]. It's great. Soap opera combinded with ER combined with mystery type show.

Anyhow, I must get going. I have to do some more homework before we go to dinner, and then go to colloquium.

Peace Out G's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home