We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

*EDIT*

Ahh, I hate to double post, but I have some good news. After my previous bitching post, which included that I wouldn't be able to go on the Alternative Spring Break program to Mexico, my status has changed. I got a call yesterday from the girl who runs the program and apparently someone dropped out, so I'M IN!!!! Yes! I'm quite excited.

Anyway, this past week was hell, I spent all week on a stupid history paper that is actually due tomorrow, yes TOMORROW, Thanksgiving Day, at 5PM (through this online server thing we have at school). I knew I wouldn't work on it once I got home, so I force-finished it this morning before I left. Good idea, because now that I'm here all I want to do is CHILL (and eat pumpkin pie...mmm).

So I hope everyone has a relaxing and yummy Thanksgiving. This is going to sound really lame but for some reason this song popped in my head today and I figured I might as well put it up. Gina and Katie should recognize it...here's to St. Clements and wrinkly old Mrs. Mac Donnell!

A turkey sat on a backyard fence and he sang this sad sad tune:
Thanksgiving Day is coming, gobble gobble gobble gobble
And I know I'll be eaten sooooon
Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
How I'd like to run away
Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
I don't like Thanksgiving Day!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home